Some people may feel anxious prior to visiting Washington for oral surgery in DC. However, you can rest easy when you have skilled doctors and when you are prepared before going to the surgery center in Washington for oral surgery in DC.
For a trusted oral and maxillofacial surgeon for your Washington oral surgery in DC, get in touch with Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. Oral surgeon Dr. Farzaneh Rostami had performed challenging surgical procedures and has an extensive training on in-office sedation and general anesthesia. You can consult her about your Washington oral surgery in DC.
Things to Do Before Going to a Dental Center in Washington for Oral Surgery in DC
Like any other surgery, the patient who will undergo a Washington oral surgery in DC should be prepared physically and mentally. Although it’s normal to feel nervous, staying calm will help you before your Washington oral surgery in DC.
To help you feel at ease and set for the procedure, here are some things you should consider doing before your Washington oral surgery in DC:
- Before the procedure, ask your doctor what you are allowed and not allowed to do with regard to your Washington oral surgery in DC. There may be things that you usually do but you should avoid when your Washington oral surgery in DC is nearing, like eating or drinking the night before.
- Remember the details of your Washington oral surgery in DC. Note the time, the location, the risks involved, the duration of recovery, and how the Washington oral surgery in DC will be done. You will know what to expect and prepare for the possibilities post-op.
- Plan your transportation to the surgery center in Washington for oral surgery in DC. Driving alone after the Washington oral surgery in DC is not advisable because the anesthesia can impair your senses. Instead, you can ask loved ones to accompany you to the location. Another option is hiring a driver to get to Washington for oral surgery in DC and to get home.
- Learn about the medication you would need before going to the medical center in Washington for oral surgery in DC. When you already bought the medicine you need for recovery beforehand, you can leave the center and go straight home.
- Inquire about your pre-op and post-op diet before the Washington oral surgery in DC. You can shop early and avoid going to grocery stores while recovering from the Washington oral surgery in DC. Additionally, you can also refrain from eating hard food after the Washington oral surgery in DC when you already have a soft diet menu prepared.
- Choose what to wear for the Washington oral surgery in DC. You should wear old, comfortable, short-sleeved clothing for the Washington oral surgery in DC. This is because the nurses might have to start an IV to monitor your vital signs. Additionally, you should not wear jewelry and makeup.
- Make sure you’re in the right condition for the dental procedure. Sleep well the night before the Washington oral surgery in DC. You need to be well-rested for you to be in good shape for the procedure. On top of that, you also cannot smoke before the Washington oral surgery in DC and while recovering.
- Arrive at the surgery center in Washington for Oral Surgery in DC earlier. You may need to fill out some papers for the procedure. Be in the facility at least 20 to 30 minutes before your surgery.
Choose a Reliable Doctor in Washington for Oral Surgery in DC
We are proud of Dr. Farzaneh Rostami from Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. She supports and provides quality dental care to our patients. As an oral and cosmetic surgeon, she underwent extensive training and handled complex surgical procedures.
You can depend on Dr. Farzaneh Rostami for your Washington oral surgery in DC from consultation to your recovery. For more information on our oral surgeries, contact us today.
Meet a Newer Version of Yourself
There are many ways to improve your looks. You can focus on achieving a radiant smile or having flawless skin. However, it would take a lot of time and money. But did you know that you can do both without spending too much time and money?
If you want to make that possible, reach out to us at Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. With our help, you can have glowing skin and a gleaming smile in no time. We believe that a compassionate and gentle approach to treating our patients goes a long way.
Our Amazing Staff
Once you enter the premises of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center, you’ll feel our warm and welcoming environment that’ll surely make you want to come back. But it’s not just the ambiance; it’s also our staff that makes patients feel comfortable.
- The Late Dr. Virginia E. Lee, DMD
Dr. Lee is the founder of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. She was known for treating patients with compassion and warmth.
Dr. Lee earned her biology degree from Franklin and Marshall College and her DMD from Temple University. She did her oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the University of Maryland Medical Systems and R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
Unfortunately, Dr. Lee already passed on. However, another excellent doctor took her place.
- Farzaneh Rostami, DDS
Dr. Rostami joined the team in 2017. She earned her double degree in biology and chemistry from Virginia Commonwealth University. She also obtained her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the same institution with flying colors. After that, she did post-graduate training at the Medical College of Virginia.
With Dr. Rostani’s specialty combination, she’s definitely qualified to continue Dr. Lee’s legacy. Just like Dr. Lee, she also wants convenience for both the patient and the doctor.
Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center is committed to providing patients with personalized attention and genuine compassion. From our surgical assistants to our administrative personnel, you’ll surely feel that you’re in good hands.
We offer a lot of dental procedures that’ll help you achieve that beautiful smile.
- Dental Implants
These are root replacements that are made of titanium. They prevent the jawbone from deteriorating and keep the facial structure.
- Impacted Canines
The procedure involves lifting the gum up in order to expose the hidden tooth. This is needed by people with impacted third molar.
- Wisdom Teeth
The misalignment of wisdom teeth can cause pain. When this happens, you may have to undergo a procedure that requires the removal of the affected teeth.
- Bone Grafting
This procedure is done when a tooth becomes atrophied or reabsorbed. To fix this, a transplanted bone from any part of the body is used to replace the missing tooth
- Facial Trauma
This includes the treatment of facial and oral lacerations, knocked-out teeth, and fractured facial bones and jaw
- Oral Pathology
Changes in the color of the mouth, face, and neck call for this procedure. This helps determine if you have a serious disease like oral cancer.
Other than dental surgeries, we also offer a lot of cosmetic enhancement procedures
- Scar Revision
This is an innovative scientific procedure that uses laser technology to treat scars, sun-damaged skin, and facial wrinkles.
It’s a minimally invasive procedure that helps renew skin tone and texture.
This is a non-invasive procedure that helps stimulate collagen growth on the skin.
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes sagging skin, eye bags, and excess folds around the eyes.
- BOTOX Cosmetic
This procedure helps remove or minimize facial lines such as crow’s feet and laugh lines
Like BOTOX Cosmetic, Restylane helps correct facial wrinkles. It’s also proven to deliver long-lasting results.
Are You Ready to Meet Your Newer Version?
It’s time for you to visit Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. We have the best doctors in town who can help you transition to the best version of yourself. Reach out to us today!