Because of medical advancement, there are now a lot of options for dental care. All on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC is one dental solution for people who have lost the majority of their teeth. The surgery for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC usually involves four implants embedded into the jawbone per arch of the prosthetic denture.
Get rid of your old dentures and messy adhesives. Opt for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC. To avoid mishaps with your dental surgery, turn to Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. An all on 4 dental implants Washington, DC surgery is handled carefully by our tenured doctor. We have an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who has extensive experience in an all on 4 dental implants Washington, DC surgery.
What to Expect From All on 4 Dental Implants in Washington
Once you have decided to have all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC, you should learn about what the surgery will entail. All on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC are not simple procedures. If not done well, all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC can lead to health issues.
You can have well-fitted all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC that feel like your natural teeth after a successful operation. However, before having all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC, here are some things you should know about the all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC:
- All on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC are not one-size-fits-all dental procedures. Not everyone can qualify for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC. Some patients need more implants to support their dentures.
- Not everyone can undergo the surgery for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC. To be a candidate for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC, you should have strong bones around your molar area.
Additionally, you should also have the appropriate bone in your front jawbone. Some patients need bone grafting before having all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC.
- You should ask the warranty and the brand of the all on 4 dental implants. Washington, DC oral and maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Farzaneh Rostami, in collaboration with a restorative dentist, creates permanent prosthesis that you would need for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC.
- The surgery for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC does not take place in only a day. All on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC takes months to finish. You would have to go back to the dentist for the installation of the denture of your all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC.
- When the all on 4 dental implants Washington, DC surgery is finished, you will not be able to use your teeth immediately. This is because of osseointegration, which is the period when your bone grows around the implants. The bones will integrate with the all on 4 dental implants. A Washington, DC dentist will probably ask you to avoid chewing and biting hard food for a few months until it completely heals.
- Before undergoing surgery for all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC, make sure to choose an experienced and reputable oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Look for a dental surgery center that provides quality care and has successfully handled many medical procedures, including all on 4 dental implants in Washington, DC.
The Dental Doctor Trusted in the States
Dr. Farzaneh Rostami of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center has handled both oral and cosmetic surgery in Washington DC. She is a member of the American Dental Association along with different associations of oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the country.
Our oral and maxillofacial surgeon can provide full scope dental procedures including bone grafting. You can be more confident when you get back your natural smile! For a consultation, contact us or visit us today.
Meet a Newer Version of Yourself
There are many ways to improve your looks. You can focus on achieving a radiant smile or having flawless skin. However, it would take a lot of time and money. But did you know that you can do both without spending too much time and money?
If you want to make that possible, reach out to us at Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. With our help, you can have glowing skin and a gleaming smile in no time. We believe that a compassionate and gentle approach to treating our patients goes a long way.
Our Amazing Staff
Once you enter the premises of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center, you’ll feel our warm and welcoming environment that’ll surely make you want to come back. But it’s not just the ambiance; it’s also our staff that makes patients feel comfortable.
- The Late Dr. Virginia E. Lee, DMD
Dr. Lee is the founder of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. She was known for treating patients with compassion and warmth.
Dr. Lee earned her biology degree from Franklin and Marshall College and her DMD from Temple University. She did her oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the University of Maryland Medical Systems and R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
Unfortunately, Dr. Lee already passed on. However, another excellent doctor took her place.
- Dr. Farzaneh Rostami, DDS
Dr. Rostami joined the team in 2017. She earned her double degree in biology and chemistry from Virginia Commonwealth University. She also obtained her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the same institution with flying colors. After that, she did post-graduate training at the Medical College of Virginia.
With Dr. Rostani’s specialty combination, she’s definitely qualified to continue Dr. Lee’s legacy. Just like Dr. Lee, she also wants convenience for both the patient and the doctor.
Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center is committed to providing patients with personalized attention and genuine compassion. From our surgical assistants to our administrative personnel, you’ll surely feel that you’re in good hands.
We offer a lot of dental procedures that’ll help you achieve that beautiful smile.
- Dental Implants
These are root replacements that are made of titanium. They prevent the jawbone from deteriorating and keep the facial structure.
- Impacted Canines
The procedure involves lifting the gum up in order to expose the hidden tooth. This is needed by people with impacted third molar.
- Wisdom Teeth
The misalignment of wisdom teeth can cause pain. When this happens, you may have to undergo a procedure that requires the removal of the affected teeth.
- Bone Grafting
This procedure is done when a tooth becomes atrophied or reabsorbed. To fix this, a transplanted bone from any part of the body is used to replace the missing tooth.
- Facial Trauma
This includes the treatment of facial and oral lacerations, knocked-out teeth, and fractured facial bones and jaw.
- Oral Pathology
Changes in the color of the mouth, face, and neck call for this procedure. This helps determine if you have a serious disease like oral cancer.
Other than dental surgeries, we also offer a lot of cosmetic enhancement procedures.
- Scar Revision
This is an innovative scientific procedure that uses laser technology to treat scars, sun-damaged skin, and facial wrinkles.
It’s a minimally invasive procedure that helps renew skin tone and texture.
This is a non-invasive procedure that helps stimulate collagen growth on the skin.
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes sagging skin, eye bags, and excess folds around the eyes.
- BOTOX Cosmetic
This procedure helps remove or minimize facial lines such as crow’s feet and laugh lines.
Like BOTOX Cosmetic, Restylane helps correct facial wrinkles. It’s also proven to deliver long-lasting results.
Are You Ready to Meet Your Newer Version?
It’s time for you to visit Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center. We have the best doctors in town who can help you transition to the best version of yourself. Reach out to us today!