Did you know some 167 million Americans are missing at least one permanent tooth, and that 35 million have no teeth at all? Missing teeth are not only a hazard to one’s smile, they are a hazard to one’s oral health.
Dental implants – artificial teeth which are permanently placed within the gums – are the most advanced and beneficial method of replacing lost teeth. Here are five compelling reasons to make them your New Year’s Resolution:
- Improve your smile: Obviously, missing teeth can harm one’s smile and appearance. Studies reveal people with unsightly smiles withdraw socially and professionally. Dental implants restore one’s smile and self-confidence.
- Have a natural look and feel: Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. And since they are permanent, there is no embarrassing slippage when talking or eating with others.
- Preserve bone: Dental implants provide the gum stimulation needed to prevent jawbone loss caused by missing teeth.
- Invest in a long-lasting solution: With proper care, dental implants can last up to 25 years, compared to the 7-year lifespan of a bridge or dentures.
- Eat the food you love: With dental implants, you can eat your favorite foods with no worries.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Farzaneh Rostami for Dental Implant Solutions
The more expert and experienced the oral surgeon, the better the result you can expect. Dr. Rostami has spent many years training in dental medicine and then oral and facial surgery so they can provide excellence in care. From the beginning of your treatment all the way through your recovery, we are here to help you understand the procedure and approach your treatment with confidence. Call us at 202-350-2268 and we will be happy to schedule your consultation.